Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are between Sub 13 Ltd (“us” or “we”) and any customer wishing to visit the bar, make a booking, join our birthday club and/or access our web site (“you”). By paying your deposit or booking fee you are agreeing to the booking and door policies below and accept that to be bound by them. By accepting your payment we agree to provide the booking described, subject to said terms and conditions.
- Door charges may apply
- We do not permit ‘trashy’ fancy dress unless agreed in advance, although we still reserve the right to refuse entry.
- No L-plates, inflatables or vulgar props.
- No sports strip, including football, rugby etc.
- Bags may be searched on entry, and refusal to allow such a search will result in refusal of entry
- Customers found attempting to bring alcohol onto the premises for consumption will be refused entry and the alcohol may be confiscated
- Anyone suspected of carrying illegal drugs will be refused entry and may be reported to the police
- Anyone found in possession of illegal drugs or found using them on the premises will be instantly barred and reported to the police immediately.
- Entry is at the discretion of the door staff and management, we reserve the right to refuse entry without explanation including to those with bookings or who are on the guest list.
Booking & Guest List Policy
- You must arrive at the agreed time, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without notice in the event of lateness.
- We reserve the right to amend or change your booking, move you to a different area and withdraw any complimentary services such as table service.
- You must abide by the door policy. Failure to comply with the door policy could result in refusal of entry.
- We have a limited capacity, and whilst area reservations are guaranteed entry we cannot offer the same guarantee to guest list bookings. In some exceptional circumstances we may not be able to grant immediate admittance to a group on the guest list, but will always ensure entry as soon as capacity becomes available.
- Booking Fees. These are non-refundable and cover the hire of your table/room for the duration of your booking. They are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed against drinks.
- Minimum spend: The PJ Lounge requires a minimum purchase of two bottles Perrier-Jouët. This must be paid on the night or in advance, in the event this bill is not paid on the night the card details used to pay the booking fee will be used instead. We reserve the right to substitute Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut for an alternative of at least the same value without notice. No substitution for alternative products may be made by the client unless agreed in advance of your arrival.
- Deposits. A deposit, payable to secure a masterclass is non-refundable, but it will be deducted from your masterclass final invoice.
Birthday Club Terms and Conditions:
1. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
2. Only current subscribers to the Birthday Club who have been members for more than five days may claim.
3. Entitles recipient to a free cocktail to the value of £8.00
4. Offer is not transferable
5. Only one claim per voucher on the day of their birthday. Sunday birthdays can claim on the Monday following
6. Only one voucher per customer per year
7. There is no cash alternative
8. We reserve the right to cancel the offer at any time, without prior notice
9. We reserve the right to refuse service in line with our door and service policy
10. Membership of the Birthday Club is open to people over 18 only.
11. The manager’s decision is final.
12. Birthday club masterclass. Minimum of five paying participants. Available Sunday to Friday only.
CCTV is in operation for the purpose of safety and crime prevention.
All reservations are regarded as enquiries until confirmed by a member of staff by email or telephone. We may require a booking fee for any area and a minimum spend for the PJ Lounge.
Sub 13 Ltd is a company registered In England with number 07204259 whose registered office is at 4 Edgar Buildings, George Street, Bath BA1 2EE.
These Site Terms
Access to and use of this website or any sites owned or operated by Sub 13 Ltd which are accessible from it (hereinafter referred to as ‘this Site’) are provided by Sub 13 Ltd (‘us‘ or ‘we‘), subject to these site terms (‘Site Terms’).
Please read and review these Site Terms carefully before accessing or using the Site. By accessing and using any part of this Site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept these Site Terms and agree to abide by them. If you do not fully accept the Site Terms we request you not to access or use the Site. We reserve the right to change the Site and these Site Terms, at any time without notice, by posting changes on line. You are responsible for checking these Site Terms every time that you access the Site, in order ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued access to and use of this Site, after changes are posted, constitutes your acceptance of the amended Site Terms.
Accessing the Site
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Site without notice. While we endeavour to make this Site available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if, for any reason, the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Site may be suspended temporarily or permanently, without notice.
The information on this Site is intended for general information purposes. If you would like advice specific to your circumstances, please contact us. While we endeavour to ensure that information on this Site is correct, no undertaking, warranty or representation (expressed or implied) is given as to its accuracy, currency, fitness for purpose or completeness. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
We do not warrant that the functions available on the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, that the Site will be compatible with any hardware or software that you may use, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. Although we may implement security measures for your protection, you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements. You confirm that you are aware of and assume all risks related to the use of the internet, including risks of damage to your software and hardware due to the presence in the Site or any other related website of a virus or any other element capable of altering the computer system.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which it is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. You are advised to virus check all materials and/or content accessed and/or downloaded from this Site using commercially available, up to date virus checking software.
Links and Third party content
This Site may contain links to websites of third parties. These are provided for your information only. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which the Site provides a link and we do not endorse the views expressed within them. Furthermore, providing links to those websites does not imply a suggestion or recommendation to visit them. We shall not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, which users might suffer, derived from the information contained in said websites, or from the relationship that might arise between users and third parties whose services have been published on this Site. In particular, we do not accept any liability arising out of any allegation that any third party owned content (whether published on this, or any other, website) infringes the intellectual property rights of any person or any liability arising out of any information or opinion contained on such third party website or content.
Linking to our Site
You may create a link from another website which is owned by you to the home page of this Site, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or goodwill, or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part, except with our prior written consent.
This Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw any linking permission without notice. If you wish to make use of material on the Site other than as set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot guarantee that you have any right to use third party owned content which is available on this Site and you must obtain permission from the third party owner before using or downloading such content.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of this Site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property around the world. Unless otherwise stated, all the intellectual property rights in the Site, including without limitation all artwork, pictures, images, graphics, text, materials, documents, RSS feeds, audio files, podcasts, video files, flash tutorials, graphics devices and code contained in it (together ‘Materials‘) on this Site and the design, layout, look and appearance of this Site are owned by us or our third party providers. You are permitted to use and download such Materials or extracts from this Site, subject to all of the following:
- Your use of this Site and its Materials is for your information or personal use only. You may not use this Site or any Materials for any commercial purpose, without our express prior written consent.
- You must not, in any way, modify any such Materials, except as we expressly permit.
- No part of this Site or its Materials may be reproduced or stored in any form or media, without our express prior written consent.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Site Terms are reserved.
All product names, whether or not appearing in print or with the trademark symbol are trademarks belonging to us or our affiliates, related companies or licensors (unless otherwise noted). The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Any communication or other material that you send to us through the internet or post on this Site by electronic mail or otherwise, such as any questions, comments or suggestions, are and will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and we shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use, copy, distribute, disclose, display, exhibit, transmit and create derivative works from the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above. We shall not be liable or owe any compensation for use or disclosure of your contributions. We are permitted to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that access to and use of this Site is at your own risk and sole discretion.
IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SUB 13 NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, COSTS, FEES OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO THE INFORMATION DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, nor any liability for fraudulent misrepresentations, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
How to contact us
You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
© Sub 13 Ltd E&OE 2013