Sub 13 Ltd (hereinafter referred to as ‘us’ or ‘we’) may collect the following information about you when using this web site (‘the site‘)
- information which you provide to us by filling in forms or which you otherwise submit on the site. This includes, for example information provided for registration to the Site, or for or other participation in any on-line interactive activity, such as posting material on the Site. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site.
- Details of your visits to the Site and other websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Cookies and IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, in order to analyse trends, administer our Site and track your movements while on the Site. This is statistical data about our user’s browsing actions and does not provide us with personally identifiable data.
How we use your information
We will use any data which we collect about you lawfully only, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We have in place appropriate security policies which are intended to ensure, as far as possible, the security and integrity of all our information, including your personal information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services (such as newsletters) that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To pass on to third parties who may provide you with information about their products or services, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data, or send an e-mail to: [email protected]
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Sub 13 Ltd, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Site Terms and other agreements; or to protect the our rights, property, or safety and that of our customers or others.
Links to other sites
Our Site may contain links to other websites which are not owned or controlled by us. Such other sites are not operated by us, and may have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before or at the time of collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by sending an e-mail to us at [email protected]
You have a right under data protection laws to request access to any of your personal information which we may hold. We may charge you a small fee for such access, in order to meet our costs in providing you with the relevant information. You may also ask us to change any inaccuracies in your information by writing to us, enclosing your postal details, at: Sub 13 Ltd, 4 Edgar Buildings, George Street, Bath BA1 2EE.