At this very difficult time we would like to take a moment to update you on our current position regarding the Coronavirus/COVID-19 outbreak.
For the time being, we remain open. The health and wellbeing of our staff and customers is paramount, however, and we have implemented several new polices in order to safeguard everyone:
- From Wednesday 18th March, we will no longer accept cash at the bar, and customers will be encouraged to use contactless or device payments to minimise contact with our staff
- We have shortened our opening times and reduced our operating capacity by 100 in order to decrease the likelihood of person to person transmission
- The Sub Club is closed until further notice
- Working with our cleaning contractor, we have increased the intensity of cleaning in customer areas, with particular attention paid to contact surfaces like door handles, tables etc. These contact surfaces are all being sanitised with antiviral products.
- Our already stringent food hygiene standards have been increased, with scheduled cleaning of equipment and surfaces at regular intervals whilst we are open
- We have switched to using disposable menus rather than our metal bound ones in order to minimise this source of transmission
- Card machines are being sanitised hourly with alcohol wipes
We continue to monitor the situation closely and will of course comply with any further instruction from government. Should the situation change we will update this information.
We will also continue to offer full refunds to anyone who needs to cancel a booking for a table or masterclass. Anyone in this situation is encouraged to get in touch as soon as possible. We look forward to rescheduling as many of your parties, events and celebrations at a later date.
There is no doubt that alongside everyone else in our industry we are facing an extraordinary challenge, and the next few months are likely to be testing. As a company we will do everything we can to ensure the long-term survival of the business and to support our loyal, hardworking staff through these extremely stressful and uncertain times. We are confident that we will emerge at the other end ready to go, and get back to doing what we do best: great cocktails and great times.
Thank you for your continued support.
Alex Miller and Tim Whelehan
Revised Opening Times
Effective until further notice
Monday to Wednesday: 5pm – 12am
Thursday to Saturday: 5pm – 1am